Dressed To Impress – Say Hello To Our New Website
We’ve been busy over here at Urban Quarry, working on our new look, finalizing our corporate values of accountability, excellence, honesty, respect, and loyalty, introducing new product lines, and so much more – including improving your online experience with us. And now, we are ready and oh so excited to share with you the informative and inspiring content on our new website.
So, what’s new to the site? Let’s start browsing:
- We’ve designed a gallery section with beautiful photography to highlight our partner projects and showcase what can be done with the wide variety of colours, finishes, patterns and brands we have available. The Inspiration Gallery gives our visitors an idea of everything we can do and everything we have to offer, all in one place.
- Meet #TeamUQ. As many of you may know, Urban Quarry is a family-run business. We take pride in our product knowledge, industry expertise and commitment to continuous learning. Our team section introduces you to our senior management team, and the Account Managers who take such good care of all our customers.
- We’re always welcoming new products to the family! We couldn’t be happier to offer such a wide range of product lines including Cambria, HanStone, Silestone, Dekton, Caesarstone, Caribou and more. Learn more about each of them, here.
- Are you a trade professional looking for a tour of our showroom? Book one, here.
- Proper care will greatly extend the life of your stone surface. We get many questions about our products and how to take care of your investment, so we’ve put together a whole resource section to help.
Whether partnering with the trade or working through an extensive channel of established kitchen and bath dealers – Urban Quarry is proud to be one of the most trusted and respected custom fabricators and installers of quartz, natural stone surfaces, ultra-compact surfaces and now, the new butcher block line of countertops, Caribou.
If you like the new Urban Quarry website as much as we do, consider following us on social. We love to share our stories with you via our social media channels – from new products to customer testimonials and of course, inspiring project images countertop and surface installations, we share it all. Follow us on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn pages. We’re on Pinterest, too! For any of our customers, architects or designers, please feel free to pin and/or tag us in your project photos.
Stay tuned for lots more exciting updates coming your way – including the celebration of our 35th anniversary in business this year. Thank you all for your support and for following along on our journey!